Heavy Duty Manual Tipping Skips from Daniel Whelan Engineering
1,250 and 1,750 Steel Tipping Skips available Now:
- Ideal for Forklift use, Fork Sleeves are full length for universal fitment.
- Hand Operated Tipping Mechanism is safe and easy to use, and returns back to standard position easily.
- Raised Base Allows for Sideways Operation if required.
- Water tight for use with liquid.
- Safety chain links the skip to the forklift for safe Operation.
- Ideal for use on Farms, Factories, Building Sites, Mills.
- Skips come with safety instruction but never exceed forklift load limit.
- Can be used with rubble and building materials.
Length: 1,630mm Width: 1,250mm Load Limit: 1,500kg
Depth: (810mm for 1,250) (970mm for 1750)
More than 90 years of Steel Manufacturing Experience gives you the peace of mind that Daniel Whelan Engineering will provide you with the best service at the best price.
Skips Come Tested, Quality Controlled and Certified
Delivery Available Nationwide
All prices quoted are excluding VAT, and 1,750 skips will cost more and all skips are subject to availability.
Contact: Myles Fitzgerald
+353 (0)59 977 3178 / 086 8581147